- New York Recovery Firm Looks to Hemp Fuels to Reduce Carbon Footprint (0) New York data recovery firm SalvageData has taken the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Google and other technology firms by moving […] 4 years ago
- Why is hemp still so unpopular – is there something we should know? (0) Hemp is ready to return to the mainstream as a major crop, with many thousands of hectares planted, an increasing amount each year. […] 4 years ago
- New System Proposed To Optimize Combined Energy Use (0) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081113111343.htm Engineers from the University of Zaragoza have developed an algorithm that […] 4 years ago
- If Saskatchewan Can Build a Geothermal Power Plant, Why Can’t B.C.? June 22, 2017While news of Saskatchewan’s plan for a small geothermal power plant was met with excitement by renewable energy advocates, experts say British Columbia is far better situated to capitalize on the technology yet has failed to do so.
- Researchers Win DOE Grant for Solar Communications Security System June 22, 2017A three-year study to develop a generic cybersecurity system for monitoring communications between distributed resource energy generators — including solar — and the grid is being developed by the Coordinated Science Laboratory (CSL) at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, under a $900,000 U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) grant.
- If Saskatchewan Can Build a Geothermal Power Plant, Why Can’t B.C.? June 22, 2017