- New York Recovery Firm Looks to Hemp Fuels to Reduce Carbon Footprint (0) New York data recovery firm SalvageData has taken the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Google and other technology firms by moving […] 4 years ago
- Why is hemp still so unpopular – is there something we should know? (0) Hemp is ready to return to the mainstream as a major crop, with many thousands of hectares planted, an increasing amount each year. […] 4 years ago
- New System Proposed To Optimize Combined Energy Use (0) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081113111343.htm Engineers from the University of Zaragoza have developed an algorithm that […] 4 years ago
- Energy Storage Firm Alevo Shutters Operations August 22, 2017RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - A startup company is giving up plans to build boxcar-sized batteries that help power companies save energy or shift to wind and solar power. Alevo Manufacturing Inc. informed state officials Friday that it was immediately shutting down its factory inside a massive, former Philip Morris USA cigarette plant and filing for […]
- Solar Plus Storage Trial Set for Remote Australian Community August 22, 2017The remote Australian Northern Territory community of Daly River is set to be powered by solar and energy storage under the $55 million (US$43.5 million) Solar Energy Transformation Program (SETuP), according to the Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA).
- Energy Storage Firm Alevo Shutters Operations August 22, 2017