- New York Recovery Firm Looks to Hemp Fuels to Reduce Carbon Footprint (0) New York data recovery firm SalvageData has taken the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Google and other technology firms by moving […] 4 years ago
- Why is hemp still so unpopular – is there something we should know? (0) Hemp is ready to return to the mainstream as a major crop, with many thousands of hectares planted, an increasing amount each year. […] 4 years ago
- New System Proposed To Optimize Combined Energy Use (0) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081113111343.htm Engineers from the University of Zaragoza have developed an algorithm that […] 4 years ago
- Flywheel Technology Recommended for California Self Generation Incentive Program April 25, 2017Amber Kinetics last week said that its four-hour discharge duration flywheel storage technology (FES) received a recommendation from California’s Emerging Technologies Coordinating Council for adoption into the state’s Self Generation Incentive Program (SGIP).
- Tesla Doubles Its Superchargers With Massive Solar Stations April 25, 2017Tesla is going to need more chargers. Lots of them. The company is preparing to launch its $35,000 Model 3 electric car later this year, with plans to make 500,000 EVs in 2018 (up from 76,000 a year ago).
- Flywheel Technology Recommended for California Self Generation Incentive Program April 25, 2017