- New York Recovery Firm Looks to Hemp Fuels to Reduce Carbon Footprint (0) New York data recovery firm SalvageData has taken the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Google and other technology firms by moving […] 4 years ago
- Why is hemp still so unpopular – is there something we should know? (0) Hemp is ready to return to the mainstream as a major crop, with many thousands of hectares planted, an increasing amount each year. […] 4 years ago
- New System Proposed To Optimize Combined Energy Use (0) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081113111343.htm Engineers from the University of Zaragoza have developed an algorithm that […] 4 years ago
- ‘Grid of the Future will be Distributed, Decarbonized, Digital,’ New AWEA Chair Says May 25, 2017Speaking yesterday at WINDPOWER 2017 in Anaheim, Calif., the American Wind Energy Association’s (AWEA) newly appointed chair, Tristan Grimbert, said that the U.S. power grid will evolve more in the next 10 years than it has in the last 100, becoming an “agile grid” with “tremendous opportunity for wind.”
- Stable Growth Ahead for China’s PV Industry in Second Half of 2017 May 24, 2017China’s solar PV industry maintained rapid growth during 1Q17. Insiders said that the sustained and steady growth could be expected to continue during the second half of this year, on the heels of increasingly improved technologies and an acceleration of the transformation already underway across the industry.
- ‘Grid of the Future will be Distributed, Decarbonized, Digital,’ New AWEA Chair Says May 25, 2017