- New York Recovery Firm Looks to Hemp Fuels to Reduce Carbon Footprint (0) New York data recovery firm SalvageData has taken the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Google and other technology firms by moving […] 4 years ago
- Why is hemp still so unpopular – is there something we should know? (0) Hemp is ready to return to the mainstream as a major crop, with many thousands of hectares planted, an increasing amount each year. […] 4 years ago
- New System Proposed To Optimize Combined Energy Use (0) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081113111343.htm Engineers from the University of Zaragoza have developed an algorithm that […] 4 years ago
- Egypt Draws $1.8B To Develop 1.4 Gigawatts of Solar Capacity October 19, 2017Egypt’s fledgling solar industry attracted $1.8 billion of investment, largely from the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development and the World Bank’s International Finance Corp. The EBRD is backing 16 photovoltaic projects, and the IFC is financing 13 in the sunny North African nation with a combined capacity of 1.4 gigawatts. They are writing loans […]
- Tesla and Vestas Partner in $160 Million Australian Project October 19, 2017A novel $160 million renewable energy project combining wind, solar and storage technologies reached financial close.
- Egypt Draws $1.8B To Develop 1.4 Gigawatts of Solar Capacity October 19, 2017