- New York Recovery Firm Looks to Hemp Fuels to Reduce Carbon Footprint (0) New York data recovery firm SalvageData has taken the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Google and other technology firms by moving […] 4 years ago
- Why is hemp still so unpopular – is there something we should know? (0) Hemp is ready to return to the mainstream as a major crop, with many thousands of hectares planted, an increasing amount each year. […] 4 years ago
- New System Proposed To Optimize Combined Energy Use (0) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081113111343.htm Engineers from the University of Zaragoza have developed an algorithm that […] 4 years ago
- Blockchain Technology for the Electric Grid: What Will Come Out of Today’s Wild West? March 24, 2017We’re in the Wild West when it comes to blockchain technology for the electric grid. But Steve Davis, founder and CEO of Oxygen Initiative, has a vision of where we’re headed — and it’s big.
- From Waste to Watts: How Sewage Could Help Fix India's Water, Energy and Sanitation Woes March 24, 2017As India’s summer intensifies, many states are already in the midst of a drought—and the hottest days have yet to arrive. At the same time, water-intensive agriculture, rapid urban expansion, increases in industrial activity and growing energy production are driving the country’s water demand upward. More than half of India is now considered severely water […]
- Blockchain Technology for the Electric Grid: What Will Come Out of Today’s Wild West? March 24, 2017