- New York Recovery Firm Looks to Hemp Fuels to Reduce Carbon Footprint (0) New York data recovery firm SalvageData has taken the opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Google and other technology firms by moving […] 3 years ago
- Why is hemp still so unpopular – is there something we should know? (0) Hemp is ready to return to the mainstream as a major crop, with many thousands of hectares planted, an increasing amount each year. […] 3 years ago
- New System Proposed To Optimize Combined Energy Use (0) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081113111343.htm Engineers from the University of Zaragoza have developed an algorithm that […] 4 years ago
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization Supports EPA Proposal for Biofuel Feedstocks Under Renewable Fuel Standard February 24, 2017The Biotechnology Innovation Organization in recent comments to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) said it supports the inclusion of additional biofuel feedstocks and pathways under the federal Renewable Fuel Standard program.
- Chinese Firm Prepares to Build 30-MW Biomass Plant in West Africa February 24, 2017Preliminary work for the construction of the biomass power plant in Mansoa, central Guinea-Bissau, will begin in March, with the arrival of Chinese technicians, announced the Guinean representative of Chinese company Shenyang Lan Sa Trading Co Ltd, which is financing the project.
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization Supports EPA Proposal for Biofuel Feedstocks Under Renewable Fuel Standard February 24, 2017